Here are some helpful hints and solutions for solving the most common problems that people run into when using the app.
Missing trips or parts of a trip?
- Check that power is lost to the device (ensure battery is fully charged when using the app)
- Check that the device must is in clear view of the sky, for instance high-rise buildings can cause a temporary loss of GPS satellite connection.
Note: adverse weather conditions can also cause temporary GPS satellite loss
The app will not start
- Restart your smartphone and relaunch the application If this fails, then delete the app, and re-install.
The app cannot find your location
- check that GPS is allowed in settings and that the phone is not in “airplane” mode.
- check that the smartphone signal is not blocked by external obstructions such as trees, walls, high buildings etc.
- If all else fails, restart the phone and application.